Thursday 8 August 2019

The power of the journal

The power of the journal

What gets scheduled gets done.

When you write your goals down in a diary, it has a great power to remind you and to help you stay on track.

Kids are often told and reminded again and again to write down today's homework in a diary.
Why?

One of course so that parents get to know about it.

But kids remember it too when they write it down, and that's the power of writing.

When you make a journal and write down your meal schedule and your exercise schedule, it reminds you of your goal, and you tend to do something about it.

A lot of business coaches tell you to make a journal.

This tactic works quite well in health and diet.

Maybe you schedule every Sunday evening for the upcoming week.

I make my monthly exercise schedule to keep me on track.

Yes, I have to work hard to keep myself on track.