Sunday 16 June 2019

What is the quality of your drinking water?



What is the quality of your drinking water?

These days we are drinking water from a plastic bottle.

We all are, in fact, most of the things we eat and drink comes in plastic.

This need to change.

Traditionally, we used to drink water from a copper utensil, or from mitti ka matka in summers, but never plastic.

I have this small pot in which I store my water overnight and drink water from this every morning.

This was not bought by me, it was by my parents who have this for a very long time.

But, I am utilizing this almost every day, it is a small one, I need a big one to store a liter or two overnight, to drink water the next whole day.

What best you can do as of now is to stop storing water in plastics, use copper, stainless steel or glass.

Drinking from copper utensils has many benefits

1. Helps the digestive system perform better
2. Aids weight loss
3. Helps heals wounds faster
4. Slows down aging
5. Helps maintain heart health and beats hypertension
6. Mitigates the risk of cancer
7. Protects you from infections
8. Regulates the working of the thyroid gland
9. Beats arthritis and inflamed joints
10. Boosts skin health and melanin production
11. Beats anemia