Friday 26 April 2019

Find the right balance in your meals

Find the right balance in your meals

Balance is important in all aspects of life.

So does diet and food.

Some may tell you to go raw for great health.

But, I can tell you what has worked for me perfectly well, and if you are Indian and has lived on Indian food, then it will work for you perfectly as well.

You may try a salad diet or a raw diet or fruit diet.

But, your body will always ask for Indian food the Indian way.

The way we cook vegetables and dal with tadka and masala.

I eat such food every day, but I add a lot of fruits as well to keep my body in a perfect balance.

The idea is to feel light after every meal, every hour, every day.

So, I do not like to live in this pattern, overload one week, and then detox one week.

Balance every day, so that
-the disease does not build up in the system
-you feel light all the time
-body stay in an alkaline state