Wednesday 24 April 2019

The case of packed coconut water

The case of packed coconut water

Recently, I happened to buy a packed coconut water instead of my regular water.

I was a little thirsty but not hungry.

As it was almost 3-4 hours, I did not eat anything, so it was time to eat something.

In malls, in cinema halls, you don't have many choices.

You will end up buying whatever is available.

I was about to buy coffee but end up buying coconut water (thinking it to be a healthier option.)

The comparison was between Rs. 250/- bottle vs 40/- real coconut water.

I just thought what a waste of money and empty calories and my body is consuming chemicals too.

-The food that has a shelf life of more than 2-3 days has chemicals added to it

-Extra sugar

-No nutrients

The best way to get the most of coconut water is to buy fresh, open and consume immediately.

Once a coconut is cracked open it begins to oxidize and is open to bacteria.

Coffee would have been a simple option then (at least no chemicals)